Wednesday, February 20, 2013

You Know I'm Thinking About You

Yeah, you know I'm thinking about you.
I'm thinking about you like a fat ass loves his cupcakes
like a rock star thinks about heroin
like a thirteen year old boy thinks about masturbating
like Mr. Crocker thinks about fairy odd parents
and like hipsters think about being different... even though they all look the same

I've been thinking bout forever... thank you Frank Ocean #OFWGKTA

I've been thinking about a lot of other things, too
like some fine ladies surrounding me
like the the fat girl's thong hanging out in front of me
like "When am I going to finish this poem?"
like legalizing that good good

But, come to think of it, I'm still thinking about you

I'm thinking about the first facebook messages I got from you
how we could talk hours on end and not get sick of each other
the times when we would chill at the park
how you could change my emotions more than anyone

Damn... why am I still thinking about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment